Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E6 will not Bluetooth PC Suite

Registered Member
iwd41

Nokia E6 will not Bluetooth PC Suite

I am very pleased with my new E6 however I loved the simplicity that bluetooth gave for my PC Suite with my old E66.  Can anyone advise why teh E6 will not pair correctly via bluetooth, cable is fine but I need to have bluetooth.  Very annoyed at having to revert to cable.  Any advice welcome.

IWD41

Please use plain text.
maciekp90

I have the same problem. Unfortunately no solution found. Anyone ?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Hi iwd41

Welcome to the discussions board! 

In order for your to successfully pair your Nokia E6 with your PC, please follow the steps as described below: 

1) Download Nokia Suite on your computer 

2) Turn on the Bluetooth on your device (Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth > Bluetooth > On)

3) Open Nokia Suite on your PC and click on "Connect phone" then "Use bluetooth instead" then pair both devices. 

4) The pairing should be now compete and you will then be able to sync your phone normally. 

Note that PC Suite is not compatible with the Nokia E6. 

If you require further assistance or have any more questions, please post them. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
stanleycoe

i will like to know if nokia e6 has bluetooth DuN(Dial up networking)profile
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

I believe it does:

Bluetooth
v3.0 + HS, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Basic Imaging Profile (BIP), Dial-up Networking Profile (DUN), File Transfer Profile (FTP), Generic Access Profile (GAP), Generic Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP), Generic Object Exchange Profile (GOEP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP), Object Push Profile (OPP), Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP), Serial Port Profile (SPP), Service Discovery Application Profile (SDAP), SIM Access Profile (SAP, SIM, rSAP)
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.