Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia PC Suite for Nokia 5233

Registered Member
dkjena4ualways

Nokia PC Suite for Nokia 5233

I have installed Nokia PC Suite for 5233 in my PC having Windows XP SP-2 as OS. Unfortunately the Explorer of Nokia PC Suite is not detecting my mobile. Even I have tried to connect it to my friends PC having the same configuration and he is also using the same PC Suite version for his Nokia 7610 Supernova which is working properly for him, but in the case of my mobile it is not detecting.

Help and suggestions in this regard are highly appreaciable.

Best regards

dkjena4ualways

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: Nokia PC Suite for Nokia 5233

Did you connect the 5233 in PC Suite or Mass Storage mode?

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
rkbaneerjee

I have nokia 5233. I can not pair it with nokia stereo headset BH-103. Further I can not open gmail from display screen. It opens only through google, yahoo. Pl let me know the way of solving.
Please use plain text.
amberordram

I have bought Nokia 5233.I have not got any PC suite with it. After reading the posts on the Discussion Board I downloaded Nokia OVI Suite. After that I tried to connect my USB cable which I got with the phone to the PC. To my dismay OVI suite is not detecting any Device.

My USB is working properly as when I attach it to my laptop then it asks me to select a mode so I selected PC suite mode.Afer that an autorun pop-up comes on my laptop for 5233.But the OVI suite is not detecting any device.

I have installed the OVI Suite version 3.0.0.I have Windows Vista Ultimate. Kindly help me out.

My nokia Cable is CA-101D.

Please use plain text.
MOTOROKRE6fan

pls help me to tell whether nokia 5233 support for usb modem. i did everything including
run suit as admin including xp compatibility mode.
updated phone updates from SW update by nokia
updated cable driver.

even i didn't deetected modem in divice manager.
pls help....

Please use plain text.