Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Software Update N70

Registered Member

Nokia Software Update N70

[ Edited ]
Hi i've just updated my software on my Nokia N70. I've done this many times before with no problem.

I've updated to

v 5.0638.3.0.1
18-09-06
RM-84

The problem I now face is my Bluetooth headset. It will pair up but not connect. Is there anything I have to reset or is this a problem in the firmware.

I never had this problem before & the headset was working fine before the flash.

If anyone can point me in the right dirrection I would be most grateful.

Many Thanks
Rob

Message Edited by rdearman on 14-May-200711:44 PM

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Nokia Software Update N70

Hi Rob

What BT headset are you using?

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi I am using the Motorola HS820, luckily I’ve solved the problem.

For some reason this time when the mobile pairs for the first time it doesn't show the little headphone symbol. What you do is dial out on the phone & in the bottom right it comes up headset. Press the button & you are connected.

After this time you can switch on & off with the headset & will connect as normal showing the headphone symbol.

I hope this helps others.

Rob
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Can any body tell me how can download skype on my nokia n70
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sankarbrte

from where i can update firmware for my N70 music edition? Anybody please inform.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Download the OVI Suite from here and install on your PC.. Connect the phone to PC thru' USB and open OVI Suite-->Tools-->Software Update.. If any update is available then you will be prompted to proceed...

Read and Follow the instructions carefully...

Back-up all your data before the update and DO NOT disconnect the phone when the process is on. The phone will switch OFF and ON during the update so do not panic and ignore the message 'Phone Disconnected' if you see it on your PC screen...

Please use plain text.