Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problem with BH-101 wireless headset (on -off)

Registered Member

Problem with BH-101 wireless headset (on -off)

I have purchased this model BH-101 wireless headset an year ago and had used it hardly for about 4 month's and  I didn't use this for couple of months (8 months) .Now am not able to switch ON the device ,further I have charged it for more than 3 hours and not able to switch ON the device.While charging the red light blinks.Request you to provide me a solution to use this head set.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Mariner1

Re: Problem with BH-101 wireless headset (on -off)

Lithium batteries die if left unused. Also heat will kill them.

You propably need a new battery in it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
noneshallpass

Re: Problem with BH-101 wireless headset (on -off)

I know it has been a long time since your comment; but, I have the same problem as the original poster and, while your diagnosis is helpful, some direction would be appreciated.  Where might we find a new battery?  Do you know if Nokia will replace the battery for free?  Do you know how much a battery might cost?

I would appreciate any help you can give.

Please use plain text.