Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

WIFI MOBILE TO PC

DanielSannnnnn

WIFI MOBILE TO PC

How to use my nokia c5-03 , like a wifi modem ?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: WIFI MOBILE TO PC

Hi DanielSannnnnn,

Thank you for your post and may I welcome you to the Nokia discussion forums. 

In order to create a WiFi hotspot for your device you will need an application to do this. If you look at the link below there are a couple of applications from the ovi store which will help you create a WiFi hotspot.

http://store.ovi.com/search?q=tethering

Hope this helps.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
DanielSannnnnn

i want to use wifi to pc ...no sharing wifi to other mobile...

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi,

The application above is used to create a WiFi hotspot which can make it secure so no one else can use it. Then using your P.C or laptop (assuming it has WiFi) you can connect to this hotspot.

Regards

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
DanielSannnnnn

offff you don't understand me :smileyvery-happy:  i want to use my nokia with usb , for connect to wifi network , i dont have wifi to pc or laptop ... does anyone in my building and I want wifi router to connect to it...with pc ... and the phone to use it as a modem...

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi DanielSannnnnn,

Your right! :smileyhappy: I'm not understanding what you are saying but I'm going to take another stab and basically are you saying you wish to connect your phone to your WiFI network?

Please use plain text.
DanielSannnnnn

I have one attachment on this post ...

I want to connect with pc  to wifi router , to pc i dont have wifi , i want to use wifi phone to pc ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ahshue1991

I also have the same question. Please help us solve this

Please use plain text.