Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

camera has soft. problem

Registered Member
shanux7000

camera has soft. problem

I have nokia 6303i classic. It's video is functioning properly. But when it snaps a photo, it writes 'please wait'. While nothing comes at end.
Also when i try to access photos, it writes 'nothing to display'.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: camera has soft. problem

Hi shanux7000,

Welcome to the Nokia discussion boards!

It might be worth you trying to do the following resets:

Soft Reset:
Enter into your keypad *#7780# and when prompted, enter the default passcode 12345. If you have changed the code, it will be the code you changed it to.
A backup will not be needed as this will not delete any data.

Hard Reset:
This will erase all data on your device, so a backup is recommended before you do this.
Once backed up, enter *#7370# and when prompted, enter 12345 as the default passcode.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: camera has soft. problem

[ Edited ]

haZey wrote:

It might be worth you trying to do the following resets:

Hard Reset:
This will erase all data on your device, so a backup is recommended before you do this.
Once backed up, enter *#7370# and when prompted, enter 12345 as the default passcode.

@haZey

Template answers have their uses but not when 6303i is an S40 6th Edition device, where this doesn't apply!:smileywink:

To exclude any possible software corruption as an issue, device firmware would need to be re-installed.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.