Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: After belle update problem

Advisor
bashir23494
Accepted Solution

After belle update problem

Thanks to nokia I was very happy with the new update to belle but ther is a problem 

After I downloaded the update I used to have a folder named games then I lost all my games and I can't find the games !!

Please HELP !

Please use plain text.
Advisor
BIKK

Re: After belle update problem

Please go through the update instructions. Belle does not have a Application or Games folder like Anna.

You may need to re-install the games and applications.

Whatever files were there in C: phone memory has been moved to E:\Nokia_Belle.

Apps

You can re-download apps at the Nokia Store (look for them either in the app catalogue or under 'My Stuff'). Some apps are not compatible with Nokia Belle yet so they won't be available for you after the update.

To find out about the top apps from around the world, click here

For your most important 'can't-live-without' apps, visit the Nokia Store before the update to find Nokia Belle compatible apps. Then follow the instructions below:

1. Use a computer to visit Nokia Store
  2. Click on 'Set device' or 'Change' at the top left of the screen
  3. Select your device and press 'OK'
  4. Select Nokia Belle and press 'OK'
  5. The apps you can see are compatible with Nokia Belle

Let know if  this helped.

Please use plain text.