Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Annpying bug in Nokia C3-00.

Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Annpying bug in Nokia C3-00.

I have recently updated my c3 to version 8.71.
The issue is that, everytime you restart your phone or change the sim, all the apps and games customized shortcuts on homescreen will be reset and we have to add them again.
This was happening with my 2700c before.

Please solve this issue asap.

Thanks.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
shvmkm

Does it occurs with phone memory apps or with memory card apps? If it is happening with memory card apps on homescreen, then it is okay to be expected.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

It happens with all shortcuts.
Operamini in memory card as well as default calcultor of internal memory. Even menu arrangement resets.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.