Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C2-03 Multiple SMS delete

Advisor
jawaidfaisal
Accepted Solution

C2-03 Multiple SMS delete

I am very disappointed to see that we cannot Mark and delete multiple SMS as in other Series 40 phones. Very disappointed to buy this phone. It lacks basic functionality which is available in other Series 40 phones.

If i am mistaken then please someone guide me how to mark and delete multiple SMS.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
suduman

There is no mark and delete facility in this phone. Either you have to delete one by one or entire folder.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
jawaidfaisal

Yes I am afraid I have to live with it. I hope Nokia is listening to it.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

Yes Nokia is listening and collects the feedbacks and forwards to the C2-03 R&D unit.

Br

mahayv

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hope to get fix for these updates Mahayv, I am really very disappointed after buying this product
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Its says solved, what does this mean, is the issue resolved,

Please use plain text.
Advisor
VikasPatidar

I have updated the firmware version to 6.96. I got 10.2 MB free memory. phone is ruuning very smooth and touch is working fine but i think Nokia guys are cheating us again and again. No COPY PASTE, NO YOUTUBE PLAY. NO SMS MARKING OPTION etc..

Nokia pelase stop dooing this silly mistakes and make and upgraded firmware with these features.

Don't need to produce such craps which don't even have basic options.

I don't no how you guys removed those features which are already in the phones less then half of price of this phone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
c2_02

what!!!
u will go to r&d now
dude the phone is lauched & it lacks basic things like this !!!
damn
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

in messaging look at options then see if there is the option MORE

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
sharathhyd

what the hell where is the solution.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nirmaljoshi

[ Edited ]

why have nokia created such message board if they are not going to give any solutions.. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gharachi

In Messaging select <More> and then <Delete messages> you can see 3 options to delete your messages.

Please use plain text.
dips560

My sister gifted me Nokia C3-00 , but in this Nokia Model no marking option for deleting different multiple messages. Any solution? Can Nokia has any facility to change this model with other better product?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

the answer is above.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Saad_Rafique

Where is this <more> option by the way?? :smileytongue: I can only see...delete messages option in the messaging menu...(without clicking at <more> that is )

And...........

VikasPatidar wrote:

I have updated the firmware version to 6.96. I got 10.2 MB free memory. phone is ruuning very smooth and touch is working fine but i think Nokia guys are cheating us again and again. No COPY PASTE, NO YOUTUBE PLAY. NO SMS MARKING OPTION etc..

Nokia pelase stop dooing this silly mistakes and make and upgraded firmware with these features.

Don't need to produce such craps which don't even have basic options.

I don't no how you guys removed those features which are already in the phones less then half of price of this phone.

Buddy atleast you have sw Version 6.96... :smileywink: And here we are.... using the "old" 6.51 version and they say there is no update available after that.....:smileysad: ..yet.. :/

Please use plain text.
_jaydee

i agree with VikasPatidar ... i have 9.2mb free memory and almost 5mb used. so. i almost have 14mb internal memory. but i have another problem. and that is how to connect to internet without using credits or load in my accounts. reply please

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Yudirauf

[ Edited ]

:smileysurprised: What the Hell is this why don't we have 6.96 firmware version in c2-03?

C-Series drawbacks
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Yudirauf

LOL my cell phone(c2-03) is capable of deleting all messages
C-Series drawbacks
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Saad_Rafique

@yudirauf: Because 6.96 Is ONLY available for India Variant Handsets..:/
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Kiranrs143

Hey friends,
new update is available,07.29.I updated already.try it.
Please use plain text.