Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C3-00 email will not send

Andypbuk

C3-00 email will not send

Hi

I'm looking for some help with my C3.  Since last Friday 30 March all attempts to send or reply to emails have failed and they will not send.  Prior to this everything was fine.

Since Friday I have updated the software, reset the phone and deleted and reinstalled the email account but nothing has resolved the problem.

I can login, download and vew email's I just can't reply or create new mails.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Lilys_Dad

I had the same problem. First , message would not send , then the following day I was not able to access my ISP mail. I did a hard reset and restored some of my accounts ( Window Live, Yahoo, Ovi ) but Gmail FAILS and I can not restore my ISP mail accounts. There are MANY posts here from users having trouble with their email in the past week....WHAT'S GOING ON ?? I've spent more time configuring and restoring this phone than using it..NOT HAPPY
Please use plain text.
Andypbuk

Hi

Any ideas anyone?  forgot to add in my original post that the problem is the same both using WIFI and GPRS.

Cheers

Andy

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Foxyron

Did you get a response to this Andy?  I'm having the same problem with my ISP email?

Please use plain text.