Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C3-01 WLAN not working

Advisor

C3-01 WLAN not working

LINK NOT AVAILABLE. TRY AGAIN LATER is the error i get when i am successfully connected to the WLAN network. no browsing is possible... 

whats the problem?

Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: C3-01 WLAN not working

Does this happen with built in browser as well as with the opera mini ? ahve you tried other applications needing Internet connection, do they work ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor

none of the programs work, neither the internet browser, nor the facebook communities.. 

I have a NETGEAR wifi router DGN1000. its an N series router. all my other devices including the iphone and MACBOOK work perfectly but NOKIA C-3 just wouldn;t browse with WLAN.

please resolve this issue for me as soon as possible.

by the way, i tried another wifi router and the nokia worked with that. so is there some issue of NOKIA with NETGEAR?

Please use plain text.
Professor

If it works with other WLAN hotspots but not with a specific one then it sounds like some deep firmware issue. You should report the issue to Nokia, you can do that with the "contact us" button above, because people here are end users like you ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
purva

Hello,

I have Nokia C3-01. I have configured the wifi access point. It is connected successfully. But I can't browsing anymore It is saying that Link is not available Try again.

What can I do? I have purchased this mobile only for wifi facility.

Do needful as soon as possible

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Update the firmware of the phone using Nokia Suite. Do take a backup of all your data such as contacts, calender etc. If you have set a memory card password & do not remember it then back up card data too as it will be locked after the update. When you restore the backup do not restore the settings. Now check again with different browsers such opera mini v 7.0. Nokia browser, inbuilt wap browser.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.