Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C5-00 - Listen to radio without headphones

Sage
veselinmarkovic
Accepted Solution

C5-00 - Listen to radio without headphones

[ Edited ]

I'm thinking about buying the Nokia C5-00. Could someone tell me whether I have to insert headphones to listen to radio with this phone? I know that was a must before, but I read about some new phones that have integrated FM antennas, so I was wondering.

Thanks for your help!

"The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made." HAL 9000
Please use plain text.
Sage
freebird123

Hi,

you still need to use headphones on the C5-00 for listening to the radio as there are no integrated FM antennas on this phone.

FreeBird

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

The "best" Nokia i've seen that doesn't require headphones to listen to the radio is the X2-00 but it's not as advanced as a C5-00. It is however really good as a radio/music player due to the good quality loud stereo speakers and the camera is ok too.

Please use plain text.
Sage
veselinmarkovic

OK, I do need headphones. Thanks guys!

"The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made." HAL 9000
Please use plain text.