Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C5-00 seems bugged when i unlock keyboard

huntedjohan

C5-00 seems bugged when i unlock keyboard

i have a C5-00 and when the phone is locked and i unlock it my screen is acting wierd. sometimes i get the blue/white bar and then after 2-3 sec i get my homescreen, sometimes it looks like it is crashing but then also after about 3 sec i get my normal homescreen.

and i had few days ago that my phone went out, so i tried to put it on, but nothing happend. after a long search i placed the battery charger and that seems to work. the battery was totaly empty, but im 100% sure that the battery was above 90% at the time that the phone went down.

is any of the above problems a known problem? the phone is still on warranty but i hate it to send the phone by mail and not having a phone at all.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

You should try removing unwanted data such as apps photos videos etc.
Check for a software update then.
You could also back up the phone and do a hard reset.
See how it runs then

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
huntedjohan

forgotten to note but hard reset has been done already. and with a totaly clean phone i noticed it already. now with more software it hasnt been more or less. and nokia suite and the phone itself says that the software is up2date aswell.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

apart from trying to re-install your current firmware thru Nokia Suite, you appear to have no option but to take your phone to your local Nokia Care for inspection: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.