Dear Nokia support team,
I have just updated the software of my Nokia C5-03 from version 21.0.003 to 22.0.007 (latest version) by using Nokia Software Updater.
The update process running well until it is completed. But after that, my the touchscreen of my handphone totally disabled (not responding at all). I reapeated the process of reinstalling software version 22.0.007 several times by using Nokia Software Updater, but the problem remain the same.
Appreciate, if somebody from Nokia could help to solve it immediately.
Welcome to the Nokia Forums!
Please try the following steps below.
1. First check that the keypad lock has not been enabled.
2. Make sure that you are touching the screen with bare finger
3. Next reboot device > press power off and remove the battery, put the battery back and press power on.
4. Try a soft reset *#7780# security code by default 12345 is prompted.
5. Please install the latest version of Nokia Suite, and reinstall the phone software.
6. If none of the steps above work I suggest you Contact local Nokia Care point.
I hope you manage to get your issue resolved swiftly!