Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C5 LED flash as torch?

Advisor
dato238

Thanks for replying. I tried all versions you have mentioned, but unfortunately those and newer version of that program doesn't include flash torch function. Could you please share the program download link?!

Please use plain text.
Sage
flomar

The version I've installed now and which definatley has this feature after you add it to the menu like describes above is 3.78 and I have it from 

http://www.opda.hk/index.php?showtopic=15683&view=&hl=Voyager%20Home%20Screen%20(vHome)%20v378b&from...

In order to download the attachment I had to sign up and give my IMEI. Be aware there is some risk involved in giving away you IMEI. I think it is necessary however in order to sign the software for your phone...

LED-Flash is working though for me it's just not worth it running a whole home screen app just for this feature, that's why I disabled it again. I like it simple, others might love vHome's android looks.

Please use plain text.
abduljailani

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
khanesta

i have found some tricks to use our phone flashlight as a torch. First, open your camera then switch it in to video mode.turn on the flashlight.or in some type of phone (e71),you must turn the flashlight first.then push the record button.Now the flashlite is on.

But the bad news is,you got to prepare more space for storage.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
droland1978

[ Edited ]

WORKING TORCH ON C5 WITHOUT SIGN!

Download this: http://nokiaprogramok.hu/modules/letoltesek/download.php?id=37940 (you can not download if you not registered!)

It is NOT V3 it is V5, but WORKING! Left button (options) /Navi Center button/Navi Center button poweron, than Left button (options) /Navi center button/ Navi center button poweroff :smileyhappy:

Rigth button is exit. You can not settings in the program, but the led is working :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
deepdangra

there is a solution LEDas torch for all nokia touch screen phone (having flash),
'KEEP SCROLLING THE UNLOCK KEY'
try it enjoy it.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
crazzy

Here is the link,downloaded and tried,works awesome on my nokia c5 5mp!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
crazzy

Please use plain text.
Abdulski

Just search it on google like this: Nokia C5-00 Phonetorch. Available link will be available on mobile9 download and install it. Note: when installing it will write not compatible but don't mind go ahead.
Please use plain text.