Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C5 Phone memory problem

Registered Member
garytg

C5 Phone memory problem

Hi. I brought a "warm grey" C5 in India for Rs. 7,600.00 in August 2010. Initially it had the problem of switching off or restarting by itself and i replaced it from the nokia care centre near by. The gave me a new phone which had a sratch and was a white color one.

All though the restarting problem has not since resurfaced. I face this problem of very less phone memory. I have at the most of 10 mb of phone memory all the time. The memory gets full after surfing the web for some time after which i have to empty the cache. The 'phone memory' scan shows some 2 or 3 mb as SIS apps, 5-6 mb as MDMIP apps, and over 55 mb as OTHER files. I cant figure out a way to empty my memory. Please suggest ways. 

Please use plain text.
Juno_

Reset your phone using *#7370#.before you do that back up all your data and contact. Battery must be full nd phone pulged in.
Please use plain text.
rahulchari

thanks buddy its worked ,,,,

Juno_ wrote:
Reset your phone using *#7370#.before you do that back up all your data and contact. Battery must be full nd phone pulged in.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
USMANHEART

No need to format your phone. This is very simple problem. You just try the following steps.
1) open your mobile's original web browser
2) go to settings
3) go to privacy settings
4) select 'clear privacy data'
5) select 'clear cache'
6) press ok now check your memory
Please use plain text.