Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C5 & Bluetooth Car Kit

Registered Member
Peva99

C5 & Bluetooth Car Kit

Hi there,

Got a C5 & an Audi A3 bluetooth car kit.

The C5 is a work provided phone & their policy stipulates that I must have a PIN number to use the phone so every time I unlock the phone I have to put a PIN number in.

That in itself is not a problem.  The issue is that my car kit will not work if the PIN code is enabled - it wont see the contacts & it will not let me make/receive calls.  Without the PIN, all is OK.

Is there any way round this??

Thanks in advance

Paul

Please use plain text.
Sage
alzaeem80

Re: C5 & Bluetooth Car Kit

Maybe if you update your phone  it will solve it but what I see is this problem I had it in a other kind if phone so I had to remove option the lock to use it normally

phones i have 2730c - C1
KUDOS ME IF YOU FIND MY ANSWERS HELP FULL
Please use plain text.