Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C6-01.3

Advisor
keerthi562036

C6-01.3

I purchased a brand new Nokia C6-01 when I try to check for  update a message appears " sever not responding"

Ovi Store a message appears " unable to connect"

Please Help resolve this issue

Please use plain text.
Employee
4Cu2

Re: C6-01.3

are your operator settings Ok in the phone?

Are you able use the phone browser to connect the internet?

I'm working at Nokia, but all my posts represent my own views and these should not be mixed up with Official NOKIA statements.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
keerthi562036

Web internet  is working

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
damu777

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Go to Settings > Connectivity > Settings>Destinations. Here in Internet and WAP services assign the correct access point of your network operator and make it to Priority 1.

In the Data use in home country colum put  Automatic or Always ask.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Advisor
keerthi562036

Did the changes but same messages appear again. Please help

I have been using nokia mobile phones last 20 years but this is the first time come across problem.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
damu777

Hi,

For ovi store problem, click the link below and download the ovi store file to your pc. Connect your mobile with pc using usb cable in ovi suite mode and install the dowloaded ovi store file. When prompted for the installation destination, please choose the C: drive. Confirm all prompts during the installation.

Or you can directly download and install the file using your mobile web browser.

http://lr.ovi.mobi/store/client-symbian-3/

Regards

Please use plain text.
Advisor
keerthi562036

Did all the downland and install the file using www.nokia.com/ovisuite.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
keerthi562036

Did all the downland and install the files .

Please use plain text.
Advisor
keerthi562036

How can check the phone  country of origin

Please use plain text.