Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C6-01:Nokia account resets after reboot

Mobile Visionary
timkamat

C6-01:Nokia account resets after reboot

I have been observing a strange thing with my Nokia C6-01 since a couple of days. When I reboot my phone, my Nokia account credentials get reset and I am forced to sign in again to be able to use Nokia maps/mail/music/store. This never happened in the past. Even after I reboot, the account never got reset. I cant understand what prompted this change, but since I normally reboot my phone once every week (to improve functionality) this is too irritating for me. Any solution, or a tip to prevent this from happening?
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

I know this can happen when you change your Sim card, but seeing this happening even with the same Sim is beyond my understanding.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

still no reply? Am I the only one facing this issue? I tried hard reset today, but the issue still remained the same. Could it be an issue with my service provider?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

And also my Nokia account gets locked every morning. I Cant sign in to my account and get "your account is locked" message. After a while the account is accessible.
Please use plain text.