Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C6-01 UNABLE TO CHANGE PROFILE

Contributor
gillyvijay123

C6-01 UNABLE TO CHANGE PROFILE

When i change my C6-01 belle from Offline to some other profile it frequently shows UNABLE TO CHANGE PROFILE and stays in offline mode. I am forced to re-start my phone to use my phone. Is anyone having any solution to this ?

1. Tested using different SIM

2. Tried Formatting/Reinstalling software/Flashing by Nokia Care

3. Dont wonder why i need offline mode, i am using phone only for accessing net, so after my use i will just switch to offline mode to save battery.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Re: C6-01 UNABLE TO CHANGE PROFILE

Hi gillyvijay123,

Welcome to the forum!

Since you have performed a full reset and you've already reinstalled the software of your phone, I suggest that you visit the repair facility and let them take a look at it. See this link for to check the nearest repair facility: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.