Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C6-01 stops reading sd card

BiggShot

C6-01 stops reading sd card

Hello everyone just got me a new C6-01 and updated it to Belle Refresh. Well I bought a 32GB SanDisk Class (4) sd card to go it. It works just fine when I boot the phone up, But after no specific amount of time the phone will stop reding from it. I have to reboot the phone and it working just fine again. Has anyone had this same problem ? And was you able to fix/correct it ?

Thanks BiggShot

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Is it possible to try any other Memory Card ? or you may just try the same MC after Formatting.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Birendra2d

Same Problem with my Nokia c6-01 for 32 gb sandisk card class 10. If any help please provide

Please use plain text.