Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C7-00 Downgrade

omar_13489
Accepted Solution

C7-00 Downgrade

Dear All,

I'm wonder if i could downgrade my nokia C7-00 operating system to the original one, which came from the factory,

i.e., downgrade my phone from Nokia Belle Refresh, to the original softawre version which is Anna as i remember

Best regards

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

No..You can't downgrade the Firmware. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
samuel1989

farby's reply is not the solution you want. Yes, you can downgrade back to Symbian Anna by flashing your phone. But I'm not allowed to recommend you any flashing tools as it violates this discussion board's guidelines, you gotta find such software on your own.

Also software flashing voids your phone's current warranty and chances of getting extended warranties:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.