Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C7 Freezing/Not charging/Overheating

lilausi

C7 Freezing/Not charging/Overheating

[ Edited ]

Ive had my C7 for about 8 months and for the last 3 weeks it has been a nightmare.

The touchscreen constantly freezes. Ive tried re-installing the software, restoring it etc but to no avail. It would sporadically work after removing the battery and waiting for a few minutes but since yesterday it seems to have permanently frozen.

I have attempted to charge it but it just heats up. You could quite happily fry eggs on it.

Unfortunately I bought in abraod so luckily for Nokia it is not covered by UK warranty.

Moderators notes: Post edited due to non constructive remarks. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: C7 Freezing/Not charging/Overheating

Even i purchsed c7 in india. i love its feature but itz freezing nd auto restarts occassionally. when i use it while on chargeit heats so much tht u cant even touch it on back side or hold n ur hand
NOKIA C7 IS FAILURE FOR NOKIA THTS Y THEY DISCONTINUED THIS MODEL AND LAUNCHED NOKIA 701 INSTEAD.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: C7 Freezing/Not charging/Overheating

@lilausi
u should visit nokia care for reinstalling firm ware
Please use plain text.