Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C7 internet connection problems

jelenchica

C7 internet connection problems

Since I have this phone internet connection is not working properly, and by that I mean ANY kind of connection - wifi, gprs... I cannot connect to my nokia account as well

I updated my phone to nokia belle and than it worked for a little while and stopped for no apparent reason. I updated nokia belle yesterday - nothing. I have changed not only sim card  and providers but a few countries and problem still persist. 

Also restoring factory settings didn't`t worked out.

Before I destroy this phone completely and give up nokia forever, I`m giving it one more chance through this forum.

Btw, going to Nokia store is not an option, right now I`m living on a remote island.

Any idea?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: C7 internet connection problems

The only option left is to perform a three-finger hard reset....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.