Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Communication error at the time of login in ma...

laxmanmca

Communication error at the time of login in mail

Dear expert,

I  purchased nokia c3 2 days back.

facebook and chat everything is working fine.

but when i am going to try to login in mail account its giving error "communication error".

I gone through all suggestion from web. but still same problem.

Can you help me for this.

Regards,

Laxman Sankhla.

Please use plain text.
pedroagza

Re: Communication error at the time of login in mail

Same problem for me. It seems that this problem does not appear if I choose a short email adress ("...@gmail.com" = 16 caracters).

It seems to be a bug.

Please use plain text.
hotlineforall

Re: Communication error at the time of login in mail

[ Edited ]

Solution for nokia mail error "comunications error try again later" for all contries for all gsm for nokia x2-00 , c2-00 , c3 , c1-01 and many others . 10000% tested for more info XXXXXXXXXXX@live.com

Moderator's note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.