Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Full Hard reset on my Nokia C1-01

Ashish8870

Full Hard reset on my Nokia C1-01

Hi! I have Nokia C1-01 phone. My all Authority certificate like NokiaOnline, RSA, Thwate etc.. are deleted. So I want to do hard reset of my phone. I tried going Settings > Factory data Reset > Reset all but still there are no auth. Certificates.
I have also tried pressing * + 3 + call button but nothing happens.. Please help me..
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Full Hard reset on my Nokia C1-01

[ Edited ]

Hey Ashish8870,

Welcome to the Nokia Forums,

You can also perform a hard reset by using *#7370# security code 12345 by default when prompted.

If you still are not able to receive your certificates on your device please take your phone to your local Nokia Care point where they can fix the issue.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Harbaryhor92

My nokia C1-01 authority certificate is not valid. Anytime i want to download any application on my phone, it would write 'no valid certificate' or 'certificate not on phone or sim'. And i have tried to restore factory settings but all was still the same. Pls help me out.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Alehandroo11

I had also the same problem i have tried all but i see nothing
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gerardc102

i want to reset my nokia c1-02,,,any code please.posted b4 doesnt work.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

gerardc102 wrote:

I want to reset my nokia c1-02,,,any code please.posted before doesn't work.

There is no such code, if restoring to factory default via UI is not adequate then you need to visit Nokia Care facility for device software to be completely re-installed to return it to "Out of box" state.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nunhlua

Here is the solution: create a back up from other phone if you are using Nokia c1-01 you should creat from Nokia c1-01 send using blue tooth and restore it. Your problem is solved [how to create back up? Go to setting>created back up> (back up only setting) done.]
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gaganchoudhary

The reset code is 12345
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gerardc102

:thumbsup:thanks anyway.

Please use plain text.
mojamareng

Hi guyz please help me, i've got this problem with my nokia c1-01 model. This phone needs a security code when i switch it on, i really don't remember my security password combination, any idea on how to unlock but rather solve this kind of a problem.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Default code is 12345. If you have set your own but do not remember it, the ONLY place where you can get it reset is Nokia Care . You may be asked to produce a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice).

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lhiero

hi there..i tried already full hard reset my nokia c1-01 by using *#7370# but the problem in my security code coz i forgot my security code i change 12345 but i forgot :smileysad: so can anyone help me to full reset my phone pls....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Being an S40 device, there is no 3 Finger Hard reset possible .. so there is NO way you can reset this phone unless you first get the Security Code reset to its default 12345 thru' Nokia Care . You need to carry a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice).

Please use plain text.
NasirHussain

If i install any browser on my c1 01 but it shows "certificate not on phone or sim"
So plz tell me what shall i do
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

NasirHussain wrote:
If i install any browser on my c1 01 but it shows "certificate not on phone or sim"
So plz tell me what shall i do

Refer THIS

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Numbers12100

Sir

I forgot my restore factroy settings password .nokia c1-01the password which i have changed .please help me

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

[ Edited ]

If you have changed the security code of the phone (and you can no longer remember it) which is the same code you will be required to enter upon restoring the factory settings of the phone, you have to send the phone to a Nokia Care Point to have the code reset back to factory default which is 12345.

You can visit this link to select your country support website for repair instructions and Nokia Care Points (if available): http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

Ashish8870 wrote:
Hi! I have Nokia C1-01 phone. My all Authority certificate like NokiaOnline, RSA, Thwate etc.. are deleted. So I want to do hard reset of my phone. I tried going Settings > Factory data Reset > Reset all but still there are no auth. Certificates.
I have also tried pressing * + 3 + call button but nothing happens.. Please help me..

Moderator's Note: Multiple quoted messages were edited out. Quoting once is sufficient enough to solicit responses from our community.

Please use plain text.
akram20

My Nokia c1-01 was changed the default code, i dont have, i want to restore  my phone, plz help me.

Please use plain text.