Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Has nokia forgot C5-00...????

SDXY

Hi! I have a C5-00. I bought the phone last year with v31.x firmware and never updated it to v32.x & beyond because of the low volume problem. Kindly tell me how is the maximum volume level now. Is it low like before or has Nokia fixed the problem.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Advisor
divyansh3901

hey abhi may i know how to take such a clear screenshot. Which software you used? It is very clear. Second thing is that my email problem was resolved. Though i still cant use here and now but every other feature like weather, blurp, lonely planet and events are present in ovi maps itself. Please tell of software to take screenshot
Please use plain text.
Advisor
divyansh3901

how did you take this screenshot. I tried using screensnap but it did not work for me because it was saying that key selection not allowed use shift key. I tried every key but failed. So please tell me which screenshot software you use to take screen like the one you have posted
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
AbhiThakur

I also use ScreenSnap for taking screenshots, I know it use to work with shift key, i.e not available in C-5, but there is 1 another method to take screenshots with it, i.e first set the time delay acc to ur choice say10 secs and then press the Green calling key, and then just press the home button (Remember not to close the App, it shoud be remained running in the background), and goto that screen whose screenshot you want to take, after ur specified time i.e 10 sec u'll hear a shutter sound, and screenshot will be saved in images folder, but remember u've to do all this within 10 secs, u can even increse the time delay if u want....

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
AbhiThakur

Hi SDXY, C-5 has improved alot from v31.xx to v71.xx, u dont know what u r missing, it is highly recommended to keep ur phone updated, but still its ur choice.... But the answer to ur question is yes, the sound quality of the phone has been really improved, can't compare it with the sound it use to produce with v31.xx coz i don't remember how it was with that firmware, but now it is definately improved....

Please use plain text.
Suresh_singh

Friends i had recently
bought a nokia c5 mobile
phone and i wants to know
that does this phone
supports TEXT COPY AND
PASTE FEATURE? Its
urgent, plz reply. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
AbhiThakur

hey suresh congrats on choosing nokia c5, using copy and paste is very easy in nokia c5, just keep # button pressed then select the text u want to copy by using right - left arrow keys, and goto where u want to paste the copied content and againg long press # key then u'll get a option of paste... thats it

Please use plain text.
Advisor
jensurya

i need tamil language for my nokia c5-00.is it possible?...
If so,then tell me how...(i'm already using indi sms software for messaging in tamil..)
Please use plain text.

I must say that I ended up very disappointed. Current firmware is a third after 31.xx which the problem of poor sound was not resolved. Is Nokia listening at all of its users remarks or is unsolvable technical problem pump up the volume by 20-30%? I doubt it. Please fix this thing, I can not hear properly, neither when the phone rings, neither caller!

Please use plain text.
sudhakaran

hai abi me 2 using c5 and how to get this screen snap in my mobile,can u send me the link please..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

sudhakaran wrote:
hai abi me 2 using c5 and how to get this screen snap in my mobile,can u send me the link please..

Here is the link you want...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
srini64

What is this update 101.003 for c5 shown in nokia site. Has anyone tried?I am unable to get it!
Please use plain text.
dimitrisGR

Hello from Greece.

I have a Nokia C 5-00 and recently i install the 071.005 update.

But i have one major problem.

The Greek language have dissapear from the phone.
I have other languages sush as english italian etc.

I've tried to install the factory settings but the provlem is still exist.

Is there any solution to my problem?
Thank you

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

THIS will provide the solution as well as the reason, why that happened ...

Please use plain text.