Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I want to register complaint against a Nokia C...

manojkaware

I want to register complaint against a Nokia Care Service Centre.

Dear all;

Please let me know contact numbers and email of the Nokia India Upper level customer officials and grievance cell.

First I want to know the exact definition/meaning of "Liquid Problem" in Nokia C5-00 or in other Nokia mobiles. Actually I was running Software Update and during updation the NSU(Nokia Software Updater) displayed message that "Connection Lost" and after many efforts it never detect my mobile phone(Nokia C5-00). Then I have submitted it to Nokia Care Centre, where they told me that the problem is related to "Liquid Problem" and  for reparing it will be charged. I want to know that what is the meaning of "Liquidity" in mobile at the time of s/w updation. They are fooling me. And if the problem is related to the "Liquid" then why the have not repaired within 8 days. Now they are saying that the  mobile has been sent to the headquarter of the Nokia. 9 months before, 15 days after purchasing the mobile the problem was related to battery in the same mobile. When I was charging the mobile with full battery, within 20 minutes the battery fully discharged with mobile got heated with a high tempearture. Then it was submitted to the same Nokia Care Centre, and they have charged me Rs. 1000(INR) while saying the problem was related to the "Liquid Problem". My phone is under warranty at the current moment.

At the last time (one week before), i have heard from many nokia users at the same Nokia Care service center that they are also facing the problem of "Liquidity" and they were  also charged for repairing.

I want to know why Nokia Care are appointing unskilled/semi-skilled Service Engineer at the Care centre, the Care centre should be highly consumer/customer oriented, not for charging amount(the earning centre).:smileymad::smileymad::smileymad:

If the problem is related to the "Liquid" then, why now it is taking too much time to be repaired. While earlier the problem is resolved within 3 days. Now why it is being late.

I know that the problem is related to the s/w, because when I was trying to reconnect the mobile at the s/w updation time after failing updation my PC displays message that Nokia ROM is not detecting. 

If it will continue then I think Nokia will lose their customers and people will think Nokia as a "Defaulter" company who doesn't care to the customer.

After all I want to know the exact definition of the "Liquid Problem" so that I can ask it to the more than one Service Centre.

Also I want to know where I have to lodge the complaint so that the necessary action should be imposed by the Nokia Upper level officials in this regards. Because Nokia Care Centre is sucking the blood of the customer in the form of money.

:smileymad::smileymad::smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Sage
Hunaid786

Re: I want to register complaint against a Nokia Care Service Centre.

LMFAO:smileyvery-happy:

Where Do you stay kiddo ?
and Which area exactly did you subbit your Nokia Device ?
You Can Actually Logde a complain in the Care Centre Itself, Either tell them your problem exactly, or.... LODGE A COMPLAIN  in front of them so that they can know.

Try To Complain On Their Website, or Try here : http://www.mywoes.com/complaintdetail.asp?complaintid=3798

You Actually Need to find the right person to do your job/repair.
or The Right Care Centre LOL :smileyvery-happy: 

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the White star to the left would always be appreciated.

If however my answer also solves your problem clicking below " ACCEPT AS SOLUTION " it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

By definition, a liquid problem on the phone would be identified by a care center when the liquid monitoring devices (little nobs or strips inside the phone that changes color when too much moisture is in the phone) are showing signs of liquid intrusion.

The best you can do is to go to ANOTHER CARE CENTER and log your complaint there while having them check your phone, or send a letter to the Nokia Head Office in your country.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
myn1126

Hi manojkaware,

We understand that you have been experiencing issues with your Nokia C5-00. Kindly be informed that we highly recommend that you directly send or voice out your feedback directly to Nokia by contacting local Nokia Careline via phone or email by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at your local Nokia website.

Kind Regards

Please use plain text.
manojkaware

I agree with u. But what about each time and about to most customer are facing the same problem in that Care Centre. Even I heard this type of problem by another 2 users in that city(Delhi, India).

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
89hiren

[ Edited ]

i send my nokia e 72  mobile with imei no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at morbi , gujarat nokia care centre.  They change my mobile body with duplicate which has large scratch.  My cell no .  is xxxxxxxxxxx .

To whom i can contact for complain. 

Moderator's note: IMEI number and phone number removed from post. Please do not put IMEI or personal data in the Nokia discussion forum. Contact your local Nokia Careline by e-mail or by phone, to raise your complaint.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
phoenixzurc

tnx for the info... i had to go to the website and look for the status of my phone which is under repair at nokia but the job code cant be found? how is that so? tnx for your kind reply.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vikaskhanna

Re: I want to register complaint against a Nokia Care subash nagar west delhi

sir,last day my phone nokia n8 stop working,i went to subash nagar nokia care near to my home they told me the board is broken from the top left side of the phone ..and charged Rs5500(five thousand five hundred rupees) from me.. But as i have seen board on the other phone's,serched on net of the same model its exactly the same on them too.. "a slight curve as on mine " and my phone is still in warranty ...and right now my phone is at nokia care ..i find this cheating and by telling the wrong problem to charge or snatch more money from me..my phone is still at nokia care ..so take some action immidiately otherwise m filing a complaint in consumer court !

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
divyakantmaster

Re: I want to register complaint against a Nokia Care Service Centre of Surat(Rustampura).

[ Edited ]

I have got nokia c6-00 mobile. Warranty period is running. Many problems occur in this device. So many times it has been given in the service centre. So many times it becomes dead. Touch Pad do not work. Starting up problem is there. Each time the instrument is sent to the company and every time it returns after ten days. Proper answers are not given at the service centre(Surat- Rustampura Branch). They are saying that they haven't got the touch pad. It will take 10 days to receive from the company. My Jobsheet no. is 3084 on 29/10/2012. What to do ? Can Somebody guide me how to make legal complaint about this? I am tired of arguing with the persons at the service centre. Divyakant Master 2/1006 Sagrampura Surat. (M) xxxxxxxxxx e-mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. 

Moderator's note: We have edited your post as it contains personal information such as phone number and e-mail address. It is unwise to publish personal information in a public forum

Please use plain text.
RakaRocks

[ Edited ]

excuse me sir i purchased my nokia c503 in 27 dec 2012. i want to exchange warranty. than i went to nokia servise center in varanasi at sigra. nokia employee said to me, you have already exchanged waranty of ur nokia mobile. but i never exchage waranty. and i asked him if suppose that i exchange waranty, than how can say that my waranty end date on 4 Aprile 2013. becoz if i exchange waranty than i purchaged my mobile 27 dec 2012. so according to date waranty should become on 27 dec 2013. why r nokia servise center tell that ur waranty date in 4 apile 2013.
Name -Sunil Yadav
nokia c503
TYPE: RM-697
FCC ID: QTKRM-697
D45D423DA177
CODE: 059D0D6

Communuty management notice:

IMEI removed, please do not publish unique serial numbers online.

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

RakaRocks:

Our systems show that repairs have been made to your device on two separate dates. If it is still less than one year since your purchase of this phone, then you would still have warranty - but you may need to provide a copy of your original purchase receipt in order to receive service.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adnanali

[ Edited ]

plzz kindly send me the quickoffice aur other mobile ms office software for my nokia c3-00...
@ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
Thank u

Moderator's note: e-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

I do not believe that a version of QuickOffice was produced that was compatible with Series40 devices. Regardless, as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, you need to contact the application developer directly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nokmal

Highly dissatisfied from Unprofessional behaviour of Nokia survice Guys

I have given my Nokia E5 (red) Handset for repairing on 12-Jan-2013 as Key pad was not working. Job sheet no is 672504867/130112/10. As per Communication to me, some Hardware problem was detected in the phone and same has been sent to Head office for repairing. I got a call from Head office service engineer that faulty part is available in Black color & not in Red color but i refused it as Black color is not auspicious for me that's why i bought Hand set in Red color .He replied that he will change it to White or other color .I didn't get any communication from NCC after that. I called NCC, Pune and inquired about the phone. I got the reply that Handset has come from H.O in Black color. I was wondering that why H.O. Service Engr .called me when after refusal also my handset has been sent in Black color .NCC , Pune returned back it to H.O. again .In all this process no one except me is suffering .It is more than 20 days but m still waiting delivery of my Handset L

I bought the Handset considering Quality of Nokia care services and their Punch line as “Connecting People “ but now I realized that how Nokia can connect the people when it is not able to manage their staff ,such a Unprofessional staff . I thing “Cheating People” Punch line suits Nokia.I have set up my mind that I will never ever suggest anyone to buy Handset of Nokia

I think, you can understand my dissatisfaction level so request you to please deliver my handset to me without Delay and Manage the Services properly.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
addy56

My name is Arun Kumar singh.

I handover my Nokia X2-00 to Nokia Care - Bharati Telecom , Tezpur (Asssam) (9854044990) at 25/12/12 , when it was under Guarantee . and they said they'll return it within 15 working days . but now its almost 1 months and 20 days , and its still not repaired.

My Nokia X2 was having a Problem under which it was not Showing any Networks even within Strong Network Area.
They are continuously extending the date . when ever we call to confirm if Its Repaired or not they say - Its Still not Repaired. and now its Guarantee period is also Over which was in Feb 2k13 itself.

i never expected such customer care service from Nokia. :thumbdown:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

addy56- This being a User-to-User Forum you need to contact Nokia thru' here to lodge any such complain ..

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

I want to register complaint against a Nokia Care Service Centre NRI COMMUNICATION LAJPAT NAGAR NEW DELHI

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Re: I want to register complaint against a Nokia Care Service Centre NRI COMMUNICATION LAJPAT NAGAR NEW DELHI

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Noumi_khan

[ Edited ]

I bought nokia asha 311 in mid september 2012, within a week my phone started disturbing by getting restart automatically when i am online and sometimes even on offline. This problem continues in my asha 311 every day and it happens minimumly about 8 to 10 times a day. By compromising about 2 months i visited nokia care centre to get rid of the problem and able to use my phone freely. But nokia care centre have never taken it seriously and they are just providing servicing by keeping my phone for about 15 to 20 days but nothing changed and they still providing me just service all the time and results are always same that is no good result after every service. They have taken my phone for 5 times till date and kept it with them for about 20 days each time. I asked them to replace my phone but they again and again providing service but they are not ready to replace the phone. I am still facing the same problems and lot more as its increasing day by day. Please help me out by suggesting me a way that what should to get rid of this harrassments. And finally one thing i would like to say that NOKIA lost its respect and goodwill.
my email id:
xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Moderator's note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.