Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Internet dsnt wrk

Registered Member
Princessjeny

Internet dsnt wrk

I use operamini 4 browsing bt m curious why internet wrks on my nokia c101
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Thenewbie

Check ur configuration. Contact your provider for more. If they are unable to help you, post here .. Kudos if helped !!

If you want to thank someone, just click on the BLUE STAR at the bottom of their post
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Your post title says internet does not work. Your post say it works on C1-01 CAN you tell us whats the problem please.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Snw88

[ Edited ]

Hey guys in C101 there is no problem of internet just take setting and configuration from your operator,delete all other useless setting which don't work and c101 has 48 kb/s just use opera mini 4.2 and Hey guys,juststop following other just email me when you are in problem
Email:********@ovi.com
or contact me 8*********

Moderator's note: Post was edited. cellphone number and email address were removed. It is unwise to publish your personal information on forums like this. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Snw88

And for theme problem in C101.I have solve it just update c101 with latest software 6.15 version
for update of c101 just go settingphone Menu>setting>phone update>download phone software
Please use plain text.