Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: MOBILE DATA option in NOkia C6-01

Advisor
deepu0787

MOBILE DATA option in NOkia C6-01

Dear Friends,

Can any one tell em where is Mobile data option avialable in C6.

I already chekched in connectivity settings, but dint get any tab with name " Mobile data connection"

Please help me as soon as possible.

Coz My balance is getting low second by second.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Hi deepu0787

Thank you for posting in the Nokia Forums! 

If you would like to disable the 3G connection on your device, please follow the steps below: 

• Select Menu > Settings and Connectivity > Admin. settings > Packet data > Packet data connection > When needed 
  • Set your device to use only the GSM network: Select Menu > Settings and Connectivity > Network > Network mode > GSM .
  • If you never want to use 3G at all, you can delete the access point: Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Settings > Destinations > Internet and delete the relevant access point.

Feel free to post any other questions you may have. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
deepu0787

Hi Astra2025

Thanks to you and nokia both for providing me support.

The Basic Problem is that, i just want to deactivate net setting for Few days. Not for ever. But what you Suggested in your third point, was if i dnt want to use it ever.

and moreover when i downloaded Manual for C6 -01 from Nokia, it was clearly stated in that " you can Off your Data by using Mobile Dta connection - off" and when ever you want to use it, Just ON it.
But i dint find Mobile data connection at the stated place.

Kindly Guide.

Regards
deepu0787
Please use plain text.