Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Mail service not working in my nokia c6-01

revana

Mail service not working in my nokia c6-01

[ Edited ]

Hello. Could anyone plus help me with this? The 'Mail' in my nokia c6-01 is not working since I did a software update. The update installed some Microsoft products like Broadcast, Lync, etc. Since then my Mail is not working. When I try choosing it, it shows the opening symbol where a round thingy keeps circulating and then nothing happens. It doesn't even get opened. But I can get to hear the notification sound at times. Can anyone help me with this?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
OzGXN

Re: Mail service not working in my nokia c6-01

Hello;

Ive had exactly same problem and here is the solution.

ignore all that Microsoft updates, some how your e-mail cliant of Nokia is demaged and you have to reload it.

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/troubleshooting/?action=singleFAQ&caseid=FA139943_en_US

This is the page and download the email client and upload it on your phone,

all will be well.

This is how Ive fixed mine.

Good Luck!

Please use plain text.