Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Menu Button on C6-01

cbiggs1987

Menu Button on C6-01

Hello can you help me anyone,

I have a nokia c6-01 unlocked mobile phone and I have been having a problem with my menu button recently. When I put another sim card in it starts up and recognizes the Sim card but the menu button doesn't bring up the main menu. It makes a sound and lights up when pressed but doesn't bring up the menu button. The two buttons either side and the buttons on the touch screen work still.

Hope you can help me with this problem

many thanks cbiggs

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Hello cbiggs, after this problem did you try to re start your phone with the new sim inserted?
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

...and does it still work OK if you put the earlier SIM again ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
decent397

I have the same problem in my nokia c6-01. its main mane key doesn't work when i switched it off and it only works in case when done restore factory settings can you suggest permanent solution of this problem otherwise this set is OK.

also tell me how can i update its software

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

decent397 wrote:

I have the same problem in my nokia c6-01. its main mane key doesn't work when i switched it off and it only works in case when done restore factory settings can you suggest permanent solution of this problem otherwise this set is OK.

also tell me how can i update its software

Try to update your phone's software via Nokia Suite. If there's no update available for your phone, reinstalling its software would be the second option. It's hard to say that it is the permanent solution but we can give it a try so that we can see the results.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.