Hi,I have a little problem with my Nokia c6-00.
I resently had a virus or something,I don't know exatly,but it all started after I instaled skype.
When I uninstal skype,the problem became biger. The Nokia Ovi suite does not recognise the phone and the phone was not working properly.
I made master reset on the phone and when I try to connect the phone with the PC,the OVI suite still don't recognice the phone.
I haven't had this problem by now but there it is,it came and now I can't update the firmware trough pc and updates on ovi maps.
I tried on my pc wich have 64 bit windows and on my laptop I use 32 bit on windows 7 and on both the ovi suite does not recognice the phone.
Sorry for my bad English and thanks.
To try and solve this problem, do the following:
1) Select Start > Settings > Control Panel, and double-click Add or Remove Programs/Programs and Feature
2) In the Add or Remove Programs/Programs and Feature window, search the list of currently installed programs for PC Connectivity Solution.
3) Select PC Connectivity Solution, and click the Change button. The PC Connectivity Solution Maintenance Program opens.
4) In the maintenance program, click Repair. Then wait for the operation to be completed.
Do the same thing with:
A) Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
B) Nokia Suite
5) Restart your PC, and try to connect your device to the PC again.
Hope this will help you.