Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

i wont solution to this problem

Counsellor
bj_mandia
Accepted Solution

My Nokia C6-00 keeps on connecting to packet data

i have a Nokia C6-00 which keeps on connecting to mys service provider's packet data. So many times i have disconnected it in its Connection Manager Menu but it keeps on connecting automatically. It is really annoying since ts consume so much power that makes me to recharge the phone everyday,. I have checked for the Apps I have to find the culprit for the problem, but I I still don't know what application is responsible for that.

Is it possible that I just delete my Internet configurations with my service provider?

Thanks in advance.

"Always at the edge"
Please use plain text.
speeder123

Re: My Nokia C6-00 keeps on connecting to packet data

yes it is possible but you can have a glance at the below content.

You might have setup your mailbox and might have added email adds resulting to that the phone is using packet data connection every time u disconnect manually. I too have the same problem but when i removed the mail ids then it stopped. Try it once.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
bj_mandia

your suggestion has solved it..thanks..

"Always at the edge"
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Shueb

I am facing a simillar issue on my Nokia C6, I have push email configured on my phone, is this the reason why the phone constantly connects to packet data, I dont want to delete push email, I have set the synchronisation settings in it to once in 15 minutes but still packet data is constantly active.

Please use plain text.
suniflex

i wont solution to this problem

[ Edited ]

my nokia c6-00 keeps telling me that packet data is not available and it really distup me

Moderator's note: Your attachment has been removed as it was irrelevant to the post.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: i wont solution to this problem

Have you got any Data plan activated thru' your Operator ? Because that is the first need. Once done, request them for the Access Points settings. Normally you will receive them thru' an SMS. Open and 'SAVE' them. Hope now you will not get that message popping up again ..

Please use plain text.