Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: My Nokia C7 problem

DanyKL
Accepted Solution

My Nokia C7 problem

I've just bought a nokia which is claimed to be Nokia C7 but I 100% doubt its fake. But when I check it like this *#0000#, it reads thus,
Device Manage
C7
V 05.20
07-08-11.
RM-233
(C)
Variant: 00.00. Language: V 05.20 07-08-11
RM-233
(C)
V.
This phone doesn't allow or do not show photos on Facebook and I can't even upload photos too. Another thing, how many sim cards does C7 accommodates? Is it a sliding phone or not? This one does not slide if C7 slides. I think its fake. Help me pliz pliz
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hey DanyKL,

Where did you buy it? Where they a certified Nokia Reseller?

The C7 is not a sliding phone, and it can only accomodate 1 SIM card at anytime.

Are you able to use the internet to browse the web on your device? Is it just facebook which doesnt work?

Be sure that you have the correct data plan so you can receive packet data on your device. 

Let me know when you find out the extra information.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
DanyKL

I bought the Phone in Johannesburg, South Africa. My 4ne has got 2 Sim cards. I can also use google on my 4ne, but I'm unable to see photos. Meaning I cant evn download them. I have stopped using that phone 4 internet purposes, as only my data disappears without me enjoying facebook. Also when making/receiving calls, the person whom I'm communicating with says there are some echos whereas on my side I hear them perfectly
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

I doubt its a Nokia C7. Your phone details that you've put when you dial *#0000# isn't like anything that I've seen before. I myself own a Nokia C7, but its RM-675. And Nokia C7 doesn't have two sim card option. So in my humble opinion, its a fake. Please take it back to wherever you bought it from and get it exchanged if its possible.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
DanyKL

So then, how am I going to know when my next 4ne is fake or not, cuz I tested it using dat method, *#0000#, in order to really confirm that its Nokia, hence I bought it? Other Nokia 4nes didnt display dat, a prove to me that they are fakes. I want to knw the howness part.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Follow this link... It'll help you on how to avoid fake Nokia phones...
/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Avoiding-fake-Nokia-phones/td-p/366514
blitZkid
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pastorc7

The buttons on the last line of my touch qwerty keyboard suddenly stopped working. Please what can I do. I have reset to factory setting but this has not helped.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

If you haven't tried hard reset, back up your data and perform a hard reset.
blitZkid
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ninzalipio

[ Edited ]

why i cant update my C7 to belle update? this is my serial no. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX can you please help me.

Moderator's note : No personal information please.  Read our guidelines, thanks.

Hurt me with the truth than comfort me with lies.
Please use plain text.