Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

My nokia C2-03 e mail client is not working

netaman3099

My nokia C2-03 e mail client is not working

My nokia C2-03 e mail client was working perfectly until i restored all settings to factory settings. Now my e mail client doesnt open and my ovi browser too. Any help please
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: My nokia C2-03 e mail client is not working

Hi netaman3099, 

I advise you to update your device's software. Please first download Nokia Suite from this link

Then connect you phone to your PC and go to the updates tab in Nokia Suite and install the update available. 

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
abhinavsaaj

hello ,

i am also getting the same problem , i have updated my firmware but problem not solve yet

please if anyone have solution then please give us solution

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gauravc

I have updated my firmware bt mail client is nt running
Please use plain text.