Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA C3-00 gets Switched off automatically in...

manshoomehra

NOKIA C3-00 gets Switched off automatically in 5 Minutes

I recently purchased a new Nokia C3-00 phone in India and it gets switched off automatically in 5 minutes. 

Nokia Experts - Please advise if this is a firmware issue or hardware issue.

I had very bad experience with Nokia Care as they never fix the problem and keeps your phone for 1 week and return back as it is.

Can this phone be replaced with new one, if yes, how?

Regards,

M

Please use plain text.
manshoomehra

Re: NOKIA C3-00 gets Switched off automatically in 5 Minutes

Hello Nokia,

I found the problem myself. If you can fix it, its well n good. Problem is Nokia C3 does not support all memory cards which is not good. 

Users: If anyone facing similar issue reported by me (Nokia C3 phone gets switched off automatically in 5 minutes), please remove memory card from your Nokia C3 phone if you have inserted any and restart it. It should work fine after that. I think Nokia C3-00 does not support all Memory cards. Not sure which memory cards are supported though. I think someone from Nokia can suggest this.

Cheers!!!

Manshoo

Please use plain text.
mmithun

even i have got  the same the problem.....i have been experiencing this from last 14-20 days..

when ever i try to call it switches off automatically....n thats not all...when ever i am attending a call...same thing happens..it turns off automatically...i am really **bleep** off...

finally i went to nokia service center....after analyzing my mobile ....they said that the problem z with the software...they told me they have updated it......that happens to be last week...

even then i am facing the same problem....

sometimes it shows low battery.....when i try to charge it.....after 10-15min....

it shows battery full....and after 5min....then switches off by its own....sometimes it never turns on...

i am realy annoyed of this....

i have bought this mobile on feb2011

i just wanna  my mobile to be replaced....for this what should i do...

can any1 help me out....:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

I would suggest you update your phone with the latest available sw in your country.

Please backup your phone before doing so.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/device-software-update

Br

mahayv

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ishanpanwar

Had same problem as with mr. Mmithun

updated software via nokia software updater ....problem still not solved...
Not even with removing memory card...not even with adjusting my sim *as suggested smwhere on internet*

is this the quality that nokia assures.!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
crazy4pagal

Same problem. Whenever there is an incoming call, it gets switched off. Moreover, I can't find out the number from which I was getting the call after I swithc on the phone. Help sum1...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
santosh_agale

I'm also facing same issue of restarting on any incoming outgoing activity. I visited to Nokia care the person suggested formatting my phone; even i told them that i've already formatted my phone. the insisted that it's there process, after 2 days they given my phone back but the problem still not resolved.

Again after 2-3 days i have given phone to nokia priority they said they have to check, then they took my phone for 10-15 days and after that they said i've to pay Rs. 1600 as the may mobile have sent to Pune Location.

It's not worth to purchase Nokia Mobile anymore in lifetime due to this kind of service.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
abhimannue

my nokia c3 01 gets on and display nokia and it suddenly gets off
please anybody tell me what is the problem
Please use plain text.