The music player on C7 is not working. The error message says " Files corrupted, Operation cancelled ". I removed all music files and reloaded. There is no issue with the music files as they play from file manager.
Any suggestions ???
Solved! Go to Solution.
i have the same problem..i tried deleting all the music files from the file manager but when i returned to the music player there are blank files that could not be deleted nor played..i hope someone can help us..i'm planning to hard reset it but i want other suggestions first..
anyone who can help???...
1) Enable viewing of hidden files and folders on your PC.
2) Connect the phone in "Data transfer" mode to your PC. This is the important step, otherwise you will not see the private folder.
3) Open the phone directory, on mine it comes up as "Nokia Ovi Suite"
4) Open the folder "private\101ffca9" and delete the file called "harvesterdb.dat"
5) Open the folder "private\10281e17" and delete the two files called "[101ffc31]mpxv3_1i" and "[101ffc31]pcv6_1i" ).
6) Disconnect the phone from the PC and open the Music Player on the phone. It should refresh immediately.
I have a simmilar problem, my nokia c7's mucic playlist, has not been working for a while now. then i upgraded to belle shell( hoping it would repair it ) it still says ' file coroupt. Operation cancelled'
I tried deleting that file in the folder 'private', there is no such folder anymore now that i have belle shell.