Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOkia C7 belle Music Player Issue

swapnil88
Accepted Solution

NOkia C7 Music Player Issue

The music player on C7 is not working. The error message says " Files corrupted, Operation cancelled ". I removed all music files and reloaded. There is no issue with the music files as they play from file manager.

Any suggestions ???

Please use plain text.
prettyness

Re: NOkia C7 Music Player Issue

i have the same problem..i tried deleting all the music files from the file manager but when i returned to the music player there are blank files that could not be deleted nor played..i hope someone can help us..i'm planning to hard reset it but i want other suggestions first..

anyone who can help???...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Hello prettyness, did you try to refresh the library? Open music>options>refresh library and see if anything changes.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
VidyaMahesh

I tried the same but it shows the same error when doing library refresh. Please suggest a solution.
Thanks & Regards
Mahesh Dhinge
Please use plain text.
mehmetonurtan

1) Enable viewing of hidden files and folders on your PC.
2) Connect the phone in "Data transfer" mode to your PC. This is the important step, otherwise you will not see the private folder.
3) Open the phone directory, on mine it comes up as "Nokia Ovi Suite"
4) Open the folder "private\101ffca9" and delete the file called "harvesterdb.dat"
5) Open the folder "private\10281e17" and delete the two files called "[101ffc31]mpxv3_1i" and "[101ffc31]pcv6_1i" ).
6) Disconnect the phone from the PC and open the Music Player on the phone. It should refresh immediately.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
VidyaMahesh

Hey thanks, it worked perfectly.

I hope deleting these files doesn't damage any other apps on the phone.
Thanks & Regards
Mahesh Dhinge
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
situdesai

i had got a similar problem but thanks to u i got solvd 

can u tell me how did this problem occur

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
emmilly

it worked. yessssssssssss thank u a lot i really apreciate ur effort thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx

Please use plain text.
ParkourSup

I have a simmilar problem, my nokia c7's mucic playlist, has not been working for a while now. then i upgraded to belle shell( hoping it would repair it ) it still says ' file coroupt. Operation cancelled'

I tried deleting that file in the folder 'private', there is no such folder anymore now that i have belle shell.

Please help

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.
Ajay_maurya

voilla !!!! :smileyvery-happy: it worked , thanks for the solution........................

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Maararehma

Thanks, was very useful.:thumbup:

Please use plain text.