Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle c7 social network problems

healthy87

Nokia Belle c7 social network problems

How can i resolve problem?Default applications such as social networks,check in...is not working. It says there is no connection,but there is a connection. I've tried everything. I think that only some kind of new update would help.

Please use plain text.
simplicity554

Re: Nokia Belle c7 social network problems

The same problem and no reply from anybody!!!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Nokia Belle c7 social network problems

Hi healthy87 and simplicity554,

Thanks for your posts and welcome to the Nokia forum.

If you're unable to open the default applications on your phone, please hard reset and reinstall the current software with Nokia Suite to resolve this issue. 

Connect your phone to Nokia Suite and make a back up via Tools > Back up. Make sure you don't tick the Settings box. Once you made the back up, disconnect the phone from your PC and enter *#7370# into your phone and default security code 12345, unless you've changed this code yourself. 

When the phone has rebooted, connect your phone with Nokia Suite again and click on the green arrow icon where you can reinstall the current software (this option is displayed in blue). After the software has been reinstalled, go to Tools > Restore to restore the back up. 

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.