Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C1-01 Internet problem,phone restart

Registered Member
sifat3d

Nokia C1-01 Internet problem,phone restart

MY Nokia C1-01 restarts when trying to connect to the internet with Grameen Phone sim.I can not connect to internet with my phone or by using it as a modem.The same sim and same settings work on my E66 and connect easily.But My c1-01 Restarts every time i try to connect to internet with Grameenphone sim. I updated its software with its internel option from 4 point something to 5.50 but the problem is not solved.

The apn is="gpinternet" and the other settings are all okay, I am sure that the settings arent the problem, please help me solve this problem!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vinchand

Re: Nokia C1-01 Internet problem,phone restart

My phone also restating some time every 2-3hrs once,when using this phone as a modem via Bluetooth connection to my laptop for internet connection and one more problem is this not having the option for changing display brightness :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vinchand

Re: Nokia C1-01 Internet problem,phone restart

pls any one suggest solution,sometime the phone is hang while using phone as a internet modem via blutooth connection,so i have to remove the battery and insert again to make the phone working properly,swith off and swith on is also not help in this case

Please use plain text.