Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C1-01

wicky439
Accepted Solution

Nokia C1-01

Please tell me that when Nokia C1-01 will be available in Pakistan Market. I am waiting for this for a log time.

Please tell me urgent

Please use plain text.
wicky439

can any one tell me???

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi, Please apply to the local dealer in your country or call to the Nokia care contact services on the top of this  this page, right side"contact us"

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Daio_Himself

Don't buy the phone..
It's the worst purchase ever!
It's not worth the pay!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

[ Edited ]

Daio_Himself wrote:
Don't buy the phone..
It's the worst purchase ever!
It's not worth the pay!

Who gives you the right to tell people not to buy it?

IF you had an issue did you ask for help or are you just here spamming.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
helps12234e

hii in my phone i installed internet and next day "I cant open the Names In contacts file" when i open the Names its saying "Contacts not ready" what can i do?? please help!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Have you tried rebooting the phone? Turn off the phone and remove the battery. After a few minutes, return the battery and switch it on. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Shawon649

Hi,every one
I am a Nokia C1-01 user.I have been using this set for 3 years and I haven't seen any problem.But when I updated my phone to V05.50 I am facing a strange problem with FM recording.It says this file is protected which I have never seen before.For this I am unable to play the recorded file in my computer and other phone.I live in Bangladesh and there is no legal restriction in recording FM.Then why this is happening?please give me a solution.Other things are Ok.sorry for my bad english because I am not well in English.
Please use plain text.