Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C2-00 software update.

Advisor
mjaksh

Nokia C2-00 software update.

Nokia can help me about nokia C2-00 update above v3.99.i am not impressed about nokia C2-00 latest firmware yet manual configuration possible and music concellation possible but, nokia havn't fix the download settings in nokia C2-00 music player for reference you may go to nokia C2-00 music player and click options download settings option is absent in music player as compared to same like featured phone nokia 2690.so can nokia proceeds for fix this settings in music player for ability to see youtube video with manual configuration.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi there,

the Nokia C2-00 is a two years old model and the latest firmware version for this device is 3.99, as stated on Nokia's website. As support for most devices range from a year to a year and a half, the support cycle for this model has ended and will not see any more firmware updates unfortunately.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mjaksh

Not yet i found answer helpful for nokia C2-00 which has feature pack-6 phone.nokia have to update this phone at least one time to clear lastly youtube problem only.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mjaksh

Unless youtube problem fixed,i cannot accept as we pay money for C2-00
is gained usage C2-00.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mjaksh

I know it is very cheap price but,i not accept it is good device......
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Not going to happen mate.

If you find my response is not "helpful", then take up your issue with your region's Nokia directly by clicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.