Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C2-01 start menu icons

CrossDeath

Nokia C2-01 start menu icons

Hello everybody! My Ovi Store app was on my menu screen, but when I updated it, it disappeared and it was placed in the folder "Collection". So I'm wondering, is it posibble to put the Ovi Store icon back on the menu screen again? Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

[ Edited ]

Hey CrossDeath,

Welcome to the Nokia Forums,

Please go to your home screen and press the down arrow untill you are highlighting your shortcuts list and press Options > Select Shortcuts > Application List > Add Store > Save.

I hope that this was the solution you where looking for. :smileyhappy:

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
arijraees

Hi sheldrick, same problem has occurred in my nokia C2-01. CrossDeath is not talking about home screen, it is the menu screen he is talking about, the screen which appears when we press the middle squared button. This screen contains many icons like contact list, messaging, organizer, logs, settings, etc. I think now you understand what we are discussing.

Same problem occured in my Nokia C2-01 that when I upgraded my nokia store app, its icon disappeared from main menu and the new version is saved in collections folder where the older version is, and both versions are there at the same time, I mean the newer version didn't replace the older one and the icon of older version has also disappeared from main menu. I need to bring its icon back again in the main menu list. Tell me what to do? I have also removed the new version but the problem still exists. I still have the older version in my collections folder but its icon has not appeared in main menu. I want it back. I have tried many options but no change. Can you help about it?

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PrettieCathy

Create a backup for all ur files then remove your memory card to avoid d backup 4rm being corrupt,restore factory settings,choose d restore all options,leave d phone to restart itself,d ovi icon will be on menu when d phone restarts itself.u can den put ur m.card bk nd restore back.i jst tried it nd it worked.gd luck!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shankarhalder

my c2-03 store, sim manager, sim1, sim2 icons no change when use theme, plz give 4 apps system name.
Please use plain text.