Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C2-03 Memory Full

Cogitator

Nokia C2-03 Memory Full

Hello!

When trying out some themes on my Nokia C2-03,

some so-called temporary files seem to have been stored on the Device Memory. I'm trying to get rid of them, for whenever I try to apply a theme, it tells me to delete something from the Gallery. Also, with monotonous regularity, arrival of new SMSs prompts similar messages about lack of memory. What can I do to free this memory? Would formatting the memory help? If so, how might this be accomplished, and what data would I lose? When searching around for a solution, I found another site which recommends a program named MobiMB, but this program does not seem to work.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Clear your browsers cache,then remove unwanted images,videos and clears your sms logs.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Cogitator

No, that won't work, tried it before. I know it has something to do with themes, for the problem occurred after I tried some themes from DeviantArt. The post here, at www.toptrix.net details the problem correctly, but, unfrotunately, their solution does not seem to work for me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

if you want an honest option,remove anything you downloaded thats not from a nokia source .And stick to the nokia store.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Cogitator

The original files have already been deleted. As I said, I believe it's some sort of hidden files that are hogging up so much space. Problem is, they're so very well hidden that getting to them presents a bit of a problem. The only option which seems to hold any hope is formatting the memory, but I am less than certain as to how that might be done.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Please use plain text.