Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C3-00 Ovi Store problem

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi Covenant,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

In order to fix this issue, I would advise you to check if your phone's software is up to date via this link,  enter *#0000# on your keypad to display your current version.

If your phone needs to be updated, connect it with Nokia suite and click on the green arrow icon. Any available updates will be listed here.

If the problem persists, I would suggest you to perform a hard reset. First of all, back up your data using Nokia Suite (Tools > Back up). Once your data is fully backed up,  type *#7370# on the keypad.  Default lock code is 12345.

The hard reset will dellete all your personal information, that's why a back up is very important.

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
sidd913

I'm also facing the same problem.I tried just phone reset but it didnt help.The thing is that the problem started only a few days back while I had updated my store version months ago.Is a hard necessary mandatory to solve this store app accessing problem?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SaSa350

Hello Nokia,

I use a Nokia C3-00, V 08.63, 25-03-11, RM-614 that I bought in the UK, it was working fine until I updated it and then whenever I tried to access the OVI Store it said "Conflicting Applications, Show items?" and it gave you a choice of "yes" or "no" and whenever you selected "yes" it would come to a blank page, also there was an other problem where games and applications wouldn't work, but I solved that by restoring factory settings. But I really need help on my OVI Store problem. I wish I could download Nokia PC Suite, but it is unavailable for Mac. Is there a way to get it on Mac. Or any other way to solve my OVI Store problem??? That would be very much appreciated if you could help me... :squint:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

@SaSa350
Hi,
In Apps, extras, collection, select options of Ovi store application and choose ''update version''. If it asks for keep original data, select no.

If you already have the latest version of store and it has some problem, I recommend you to backup important data and use restore factory settings-All, this will erase all data in the phone, if this still doesn't solve your problem, then use Nokia suite for software reinstall.

You can also backup your apps and games in the internal memory by moving/copying them to memory card.

Also note that apps and games downloaded using default browser or opera mini won't work after software reinstall/update except downloaded using store application.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
durrimaknoon

The applications of ovi store are disappear on my phone for three days.The ovi store is complet out of work .
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pakyen2273

where i can enter *#0000#
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi pakyen2273,

You can enter *#0000# on your keypad.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
angel_aish

I hv same issue
aftr updating my fone software,
ovistore icon doesnot work.
It says
conflicting application
show applications
yes or no

plz sm1 guide me to solve ths problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
angel_aish

Even i tried to update store.
But my phone does not show option for update version :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Read my post in this thread above.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
stoneboi

i am using c3_01.5 and want to download games from the ovi store but dont have visa card. So am requesting if you can help me by deducting it from my network airtime please.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Check whether operator billing is supported by any of your network providers.

If you can't see "phone bill" while buying an app, it means that your network provider doesn't support operator billing.

If any of your friends are able to download premium apps or games with their network, use that network SIM card to buy and download premium items to your phone.

Hope this helped you.

Please use plain text.
Halakhan

Hi...i dont knw how nokia store of c3 works.....and updates....cn u plz tell me...am a student.:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jasonakajazz

I think packet data not avaliable mean your internet setting is not configure right are you don't have the internet settings on your phone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

For manual internet settings, check this link
http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Manual-internet-settings-for-Asha-and-other-Nokia-...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sanket25295

hi 

I Have Some Problem With c3-00 ;V 08.71 15-11-11 RM-614                                                                                               

my ovi store cant start its shows some error in phone memory and my whatsapp is not connecting to the server

i update mobile by the nokia suite software but it cant start ,i did restore my all phone settings and take the backup

also but it cant start .          

SO WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE HELP ME                                                                                                                                       

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunnykazi

still facing same problem i have update the latest version from nokia pc suit but  ovi store not shown in mobile and web also not working .i also restore setting factory but still facing problem .opera mini also not shown .kindly do the need full ASAP. thanks waitting for your reply 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

If none of the apps are working, you might want to re install the phone software using Nokia suite.
If you get back the apps, it is fine, otherwise, better visit Nokia care center near your city.

Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Please use plain text.