Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C3-00 firmware update v8.70 problems.

lorenzocanlas

Nokia C3-00 firmware update v8.70 problems.

Hello, I found some problems in my Nokia C3-00 after updating it into v8.70. I can't open/play any application except those original applications from Nokia like Bounce, etc.. I am not also able to open the Store application. Whenever I try to open it, it says that there is a conflicting application which is itself. I asked here before and someone said that I must try to reinstall the firmware. I tried to reinstall but the same problems happen. What should I do now? Please help me to fix this problem. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. :heart: :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

thanks for the valentine's day wish :smileywink:.

if you have tried re-installing your current firmware, your only other option you can try is to Restore your phone to factory settings. Failing that, you will need to take your phone to Nokia Care for inspection: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rejsu

Hi is there a new v80.71 for nokia c300 update?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

v8.70 and v8.71 contained the same number of features and improvements in the update, but differed in versioning number due to region. Check via Nokia Suite if there are any firmware updates for your device, otherwise what is stated is the latest firmware version for your phone.
Please use plain text.
lorenzocanlas

@adrianhughes: I tried restoring my phone to factory settings but same thing happens.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

unfortunately then mate, a trip to nokia care is in order: http://nokia.com/support
Please use plain text.