Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3 firmware update

narleydude1
Accepted Solution

Nokia C3 firmware update

I've tried updating my C3's firmware, but I cant. I use the update app and even the nokia pc/ovi suite thing and still says there's no new firmware available. I've read that v4.45 is out. My phone currently has v3.35. what to do.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Nokia C3 firmware update

If it says that no new firmware is available all you can do is wait and keep checking.

Firmware isn't released everywhere at the same time. Release depends on country, language and if it's a networks supplied model or not.

Unfortunately no one can tell you when it will be released so it is just a case of waiting.
Please use plain text.
narleydude1

thanks

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ka05com

Any ideas when the firmwares out? I was going to get a C3 today,or tommorow. any major flaws or issues with this firmware or phone?

N95-1 (8GB-MicroSD),LCG-Audio,Fring,Nimbuzz,Skype,Youtube,iPlayer,Garmin4-GPS.Googlemaps,SkyFire,ZoneTag,Gravity, Sennheiser CX-400-IIs,500-IIs,TR-120 Wireless,HD215'S.AudioTechnica ATX-M50's.BT B-Tube BT Speaker.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Suloo

WHEN NOKIA C3 7.20 FIRWARE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE FOR ASIA PACFIC USER PLZ DO TELL CUSE WHEN I UDATE THROUGH NOKIA OVI SUIT OR NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER I RECIVED NO UPDATES ARE AWAILABLE MY CURRENT PHONE VERSION IS 04.60 RM-614 ANY ADDRESS THIS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ THANKS IN REPLYYYYYYYYYYYY//////

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

you guys have already been told how updates work this is how it works so just be patient and keep checking thanks

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Aakash_Pednekar

Guys i just understood how java apps can work on your symbian s40 v7.20 
do the foll. steps 
1} download the java app via internet on your pc 
2} u need nokia Ovi Suite installed in your pc 
3} now connect your phone using usb to the pc 
4} after connecting start the Nokia ovi suite
5} double click on the app u want 2 install in your cell 
6} nokia ovi suite will install the app after u double click it in the Collection Folder in Extras 
 then the app will work guyssss !!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.