Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C3 flash player.

Contributor
shahab_afridi95

Nokia C3 flash player.

Does nokia c3-00 have flash lite for playing youtube videos directly in browser.

Please use plain text.
Professor

No it does not support flash videos. but you can still watch youtube videos just go m.youtube.com

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shahab_afridi95

but it plays on media player nd in media player the sound quality is very poor . otherwise the other  songs which are in mobile there sound quality is fine.

Please use plain text.
Professor

yes you always need to use the built in media player for streaming in S40 phones.

the quality of the video/audio depends also to which quality they have been made to (i.e in this case in the hands of youtube). did you stream over WiFi or GPRS ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shahab_afridi95

i play videos on wifi and i had try many videos. but when i play that video on PC its sound is correct. there is no fault in video. Whts the reason

Please use plain text.
Professor

I haven't experienced constant low quality in audio on the videos I have looked on my x3-02. sometimes when using the streaming the video and audio may pause/"cracle" but I think that happens due to the network issues.

are you seeing this low audio quality in all videos you have, are they fromt he same source ? have you contacted the sources and asked for help ?

Please use plain text.
1234_56

c3 adobe flash player
Please use plain text.
taj729

C3 Ineed to adobe flash
Please use plain text.
Professor
JudaZ

[ Edited ]

Yes, Nokia C3-00 have Flash Lite 3.0

You can find this information here:

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/C3-00/

Flash Lite 3.0 is "Compatible with Flash Player 8."

more info about this here: 

http://library.developer.nokia.com/index.jsp?topic=/Flash_Lite_Developers_Library/GUID-1AC6597B-254E...

www.youtube.com today uses Adobe Flash 10.2 (I think if they haven't updated again.)

but as already mentioned you can still use m.youtube.com

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

1234_56 wrote:
c3 adobe flash player

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Irfansidiqui

As there any vedio playar to play all format vedios in nokia C3
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

[ Edited ]

Hi Irfansidiqui,

Welcome to the Forum.

Video formats supported on C3 are : 3GPP formats (H.263), H.264/AVC, MPEG-4, WMV.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
cuahieugiatla

if you only need to watch YouTube video then you don't really need to care much about Flash. yes, you can watch YouTube on your C3. about the quality, use Opera Mini. there will be an option for high/low quality, choose what suits you best.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shahzaib09

I want to install flash in my nokia C3 cell but i don't know where can i find it.. I searched in google many times but didn't got it.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Desuza

shahab_afridi95 wrote:

Does nokia c3-00 have flash lite for playing youtube videos directly in browser.

Please use plain text.