Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C5-00.2 RM-745 Connecting Internet to PC pro...

Registered Member
zoom2vikjain

Nokia C5-00.2 RM-745 Connecting Internet to PC problem

I tried steps given in manual and websites but failed. First it tries to connect with Vodafone network but then after sometime it says "Failed"..In Nokia Device indication showz it is connecting to internet as it does without PC..but does not get connected.i have taken Vodafone mobile connect package and after disconnecting it showz some data transfer but in PC no it always says Connect failed...and when i try to connect second time it says..Sim Card Missing..i have updated all Nokia Suite and Nokia Device software and i have purchased it in Sep 2011 with 5 megapixel camera.please solve it... 

Please use plain text.
Employee
KevinY2011

Re: Nokia C5-00.2 RM-745 Connecting Internet to PC problem

you can try below steps: 1. check the connectivity between PC and phone, you can use USB cable, bluetooth and Ired three ways to set up the connectivity. 2. check the internet access in the phone itself. just open one webpage to check if it works. 3. check the APN setting in the phone, you can ask Operator for support. 4. reinstall the OVI suite or PC suite and try the connection again. hope this can give you some clues for your issue. Good luck!
if this answer is helpful for solving your issue, pls press the white star, thanks!
Please use plain text.