Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C5-00 Modem driver and CDC Comms Interace dr...

XxALFREDxX

Nokia C5-00 Modem driver and CDC Comms Interace driver problem in C5-00

i really have big problem my old os windows xp my nokia c5 is working fine using it as usb as modem by nokia pc suite but now i using windows 7 32bit and the problem is after i insert my c5 to usb port the driver is installing but theres a 2 driver are failed to install the Nokia C5-00 ModemCDC Comms Interace drivers i dont know the problem because of that problem i try to connect to pc suite but no modem found in connect to internet its need the failed driver and now i try to fix the problem but i uninstall the driver in my pc but its also deleted in  my c5 so i dont have it now so i need help where can i download this driver and how to install it? please help and sorry for bad english thanks.

Please use plain text.